DESIGNATED NEIGHBOURHOOD SCHOOLS – School Zone
Based on the school’s enrolment at census which was 292 students, we have been identified by the Department of Education & Training (DE&T) as ‘at risk of exceeding capacity’.
Our school has been allocated $13.18 million in the 2023/24 State budget to expand the school and create space for 100 more local students.
In the meantime our school is now required to follow an Enrolment Management Plan developed by DE&T for Huntly Primary School, for the 2023 school year. The following applies:
We can only enrol students in Foundation (Prep) at our school for the 2024 school year if:
- they live in our school zone, or
- they have a sibling attending the school in 2023, or
- they are seeking enrolment on legitimate compassionate grounds.
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
- Grade Structure and Map 2024
- Information Booklet
- School Values
- Student Enrolment Form
- Enrolment Form – Information for Parents/Carers
- Alternative Family Form
- Parent Consent Forms
- Outside School Hours Care – Information Booklet
- Lunch Order Information
- Starting Primary School – Immunisation Information
- Facebook Code of Conduct and Permission Form